A Closer Look: “Let’s Get Better Together” Conference
The theme of the 2017 Let’s Get Better Together Conference is “Stronger than Ever: Embracing New Hope in Health Equity.“
June 1 & 2, 2017
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
BBCAZ is a Copper Sponsor of this event.
The Conference will feature:
- Champions for Change Leadership Institute on Day 1
- A full day of workshops covering various topics in LGBTQ integrated health Day 2
- Community Awards Luncheon
- An Expo of LGBTQ and Behavioral Health vendors
- Networking time with LGBTQ behavioral health leaders in Arizona
- More features to be announced soon!
The conference is hosted by the LGBTQ Behavioral Health Coalition of Southern Arizona and the LGBTQ Consortium
“We try to engage with healthcare providers at every opportunity,” says Mario Hernandez, Outreach Specialist at BBC. “We want to share our resources with other professionals, as much as our clients.”
Visit their website for more information.